Friday, November 16, 2012

נ.ב. - P.S.

נ.ב. = P.S.
I hit a shot! Not Dirk style, but I made the game winning shot no less from the paint.

Another small victory now was being able to take a shower without the terror of figuring out how to get the towel on in time to run to shelter. While I was terrified yesterday mid-shower in Beer Sheva, I thankfully made it in and out without having to handle that sticky situation.

In Beer Sheva we have one minute to get to shelter. In Sderot and the communities closer to Gaza, only 15 seconds. These poor souls have been dealing with that shower scenario for 12 years! Enough! That's why this operation is happening.

As we started the basketball game, Tel Aviv ran to shelter once again.

Off to services to pray hard for שלום רב על ישראל עמך/Shalom Rav Al Yisrael Amcha - Peace on Israel, Your people. May my extended family of Israelis know no more Shabbatot in shelters!

Much love once again

No comments:

Post a Comment